Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Drumsticks w/ Garlicky Tomato Sauce


This chicken dish is the ultimate satisfying surprise! Drumsticks are browned and then roasted in a tomato sauce so rich and succulent you'll want extra for the next evening's meal! DD paired her chicken with red potatoes and savory cabbage, sauteed in butter and garlic-yummy! Tonight DD & family will enjoy the remaining sauce over pasta with a side of broccoli rabe. Thanks go to AM for introducing me to PW for this excellent chicken recipe, which can be found here: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/04/chicken-with-tomatoes-and-garlic/

3 comments:

We Are Not Martha said...

Oooh this sounds perfect. And I have to say, the Pioneer Woman has never let me down when it comes to deliciousness :)

Sues

am denton said...

I love Ree! I think we should all start cattle ranches and cook for cowboys!

Gary Denton said...

Oh man was his delicious. It reminded me a a French Provencale style meal. It was paired with some airy crusty bread infused with Garlic. Did I mention the aroma of the rosemary on top of the dish. Guest MM ate 3 servings after a full day of mowing lawns.