Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Life @ the CIA

My daily schedule starts with either work or working out. Then around 11:30am I eat lunch. Recently I have found a new kitchen that I enjoy...it is called "Fun with Food." It is always fun, and interesting...mostly fun. Then I review for class, then I go to class at 1:30pm. Around 6pm I eat dinner. Hopefully at "Fun with Food" and then I go back to class until 8:30pm. Then I go back to my room and do piping homework. My life has been filled with lots of piping homework at late hours. The patterns usually look like this (above) and I study them and recreate them with chocolate piping gel on a sheet of cardboard wrapped in plastic wrap. Then I go to bed around 11:00pm.

I really like my days! And I hope to be posting more about school and what I've been learning! I have another plan and that is to turn my current graphic design website into a food portfolio! Wish me luck!

No comments: