Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos

These little yummy appetizers are another blessing from Ree. I've decided that she knows how to please a crowd and her recipes rarely fail. Actually nothing I've made from her has failed. These guys are simple and delicious! With three ingredients, you're good to go. Simply take Jalapeno peppers, slice them in half. Fill them with cream cheese. Wrap in bacon---secure with a tooth pick. Bake for about 25 minutes. Official Recipe.
Don't they look awesome! They were! But they were very spicy! If you can handle the heat, you should definitely make them. I know I'm going to again very soon! They were a sure crowd pleaser. Here is Papa D from How to Make the Face. He's either telling me how great they are after his long bike ride or he's making a reference to Jeff Dunhams-Mr. Jalapeno on a stick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even better with fakin' bacon! Better for you and the pigs.