Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jimmy Johns

Jimmy Johns is a sub shop that we do not have in New York. Update: We do have JJ's in NY. There is one every 100 miles or so. We also have Subway. Or if you're really lucky we have Dibellas in Rochester. Dibellas is my favorite on the east coast but Jimmy Johns is everywhere west of Ohio so this is my new sub shop since I can't have Dibellas. The servers at Jimmy Johns wear cycling hats and jerseys and are ready to take a delivery at the drop of an order. They have many sandwich choices...once I finally decided I ordered the Beach Club. Fresh baked turkey breast, provolone cheese, avocado spread, sliced cucumber, sprouts, lettuce, tomato, and mayo! 8 inches of heaven!
I forgot to ask them not to put those tomatoes on there so I pulled them out myself. Whoops now you know my secret.... Even though it may seem like it, I don't eat everything.

No comments: