Thursday, March 22, 2012

Apple Zucchini Carrot Quick Bread

I love quick breads but I've never had a recipe that I've used twice. But I think I found one. I tweaked it a little and added extra vegetables and the result was a super moist delicious bread! Don't be afraid to add what you want to this...carrots, zucchini, apples, coconut, bananas, chocolate chips etc.

Apple Zucchini Carrot Quick Bread

1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup shredded apples
1/2 cup shredded zucchini
1/2 cup shredded carrots

1. Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
2. In a separate bowl combine the rest of the ingredients. Add these to the dry ingredients.
3. Butter a loaf pan and spread batter evenly.
4. Baking at 350F for 1 hour.

No comments: