Monday, March 19, 2012

Sonic

We don't have Sonic on the east coast. Well not in New York anyways. Sonic is a fast food drive in where people deliver your food on roller skates and sometimes they run into your car. But that's ok. I couldn't imagine having to deliver food on roller skates. I'm not that coordinated and I do not think that I could pull it off. So here it was 8:30pm in Colorado Springs and I was begging my roommates to go out for ice cream with me and because I've never been to Sonic before this blizzard, that is where we ended up. It was a chilly evening so we stayed in the car and ate our blizzards and watched the servers run around on roller skates. I can't imagine what its like when its super busy there. People and cars everywhere and orders flying by on roller skates.

No comments: